- Have any of the Bevers Property Management (Ltd) team or their contractors shown any signs of the COVID-19 virus?
At the present time there are no members of our team/contractors showing any of the symptoms highlighted by NHS guidelines. To ensure this remains the case and allowing us to continue to provide our services to you we have implemented some operational changes.
- How can I pay my rent?
We have currently suspended all cash payments made over the counter at our office until further notice please ensure you pay by using one of the following methods.
- Call the office and we can take a card payment
- Visit our website at bevers.co.uk and pay on the secure payment link using your property address as a reference
- Pay by bank transfer using sort code 20-35-27 and account number 23965449 using your property address as a reference
- Can I arrange a meeting at the office?
Not at the present time as due to government advice we have temporarily suspended all face to face contact at our office, we can deal with any enquiry by phone or we can arrange a skype meeting if necessary.
- Can I still book a viewing for a property?
No, all viewings and face to face meetings are currently suspended. All of our available properties can be viewed online at www.bevers.co.uk
- Am I still able to submit an application?
Yes please do this by fully completing our application form and emailing with all relevant paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org or posting to the address on the form.
- Will my routine inspection/routine maintenance be carried out?
At the current time all non-emergency routine inspections and maintenance have been suspended until further notice.
- Will my Exit Inspection still be carried out?
Yes but you must confirm with our office staff on the day of your appointment that you are fit and well and have no signs of COVID-19, please be aware that some appointments may be subject to change and this will not extend or affect your rental liability.
- What if I as a tenant/Landlord or any member of our household have tested positive or are showing any symptoms of the virus?
As we are taking steps to reduce any risk of infection, we ask that any persons who have tested positive or have any of the symptoms to inform us immediately.
- What if I have an emergency issue and I have symptoms of the virus or have tested positive?
You need to ensure we are informed immediately by emailing email@example.com in order for us to take the necessary measures/precautions from the outset.
- How long will these changes by implemented for?
We will be closely monitoring government guidelines and hope to revert back to normal service as soon as possible.